OFFICE OF THE CITY ADMINISTRATOR
Develop plans and strategies and, upon approval of the Mayor, implement the same, particularly those which have to do with the management and administration-related programs and projects which the Mayor is empowered to implement and which the Sangguniang Panlungsod is empowered to provide under R.A. 7160.
To ensure an environmentally friendly, financially dynamic, pro-active, and self-reliant City Government.
The most livable city for all.
2. To ensure efficient and effective delivery of service to the city’s constituents.
NATURE OF SERVICE:
- Issue memoranda to City Government officials, employees, and instrumentalities;
- Approve payments of Salaries, Claims, other disbursements and Purchase Requests;
- Approve Mayor’s Permits, Certifications, and Licenses on behalf of the City Mayor.
- Entertain and act on requests and referrals appropriately;
- Monitor implementation of City Government projects and evaluate their progress and effectiveness;
- Convene Heads of Departments periodically;
GENERAL SUPPORT SERVICES:
- Monitor work targets, programs, and projects of a city department head under the direct supervision and control of the Mayor;
- Conduct evaluation and monitoring of the performance of the Talisay City government offices in the Executive Department;
- Formulate policies for effective management